The Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme was recently announced by the Karnataka State Government. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial support to women heads of families. Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme will offer financial assistance of Rs 2000 per month to eligible women.
The Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme registration has been started. Eligible people can apply and register through the official website before the last date.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
The State Government of Karnataka had released the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme at the time of the election as a promise but now fulfilled. As you know that this scheme as it provides ₹2000 financial assistance to women who are heads of their families.
The registration process for this scheme has been started from 14th July 2023. Now Eligible women in Karnataka can apply through the official website sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in. To apply Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme, you must have Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook, Domicile, and Ration Card.
sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Gruha Lakshmi Scheme – Overview
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Only Head Women of the Family|
|Launched by||Congress Party|
|Objective||Financial support to Women|
|Benefits||Rs. 2000/- Per month|
|Application Start Date||15th June 2023|
|Registration Starts for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme||14th July 2023|
|Assistance Disbursement||August 15, 2023|
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Registration
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023 has been launched by Karnataka Government under the leadership of Sh Siddaramaiah. This Yojana offers ₹2000 financial assistance to head women of the family in the state. Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in is an official website, where you can check detailed info about Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
If you live in Karnataka State and fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you can apply for this scheme shortly because it is a better opportunity for you by the Government. For more details on the registration process, eligibility, and necessary documents, refer to the official links and information here provided.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form 2023
The Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form 2023 you will meet on the official website at Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in. The application form is that document that eligible women in Karnataka can fill out to apply for the scheme’s benefits.
The family head women who wish to receive financial assistance of Rs 2000 per month through the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. Those all women can fill out the application form. The application process will be started on 14th July 2023. Applicants can be done both online and offline.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Women Head of the Family: Only women who are recognized as the head of the family in the government-issued BPL (Below the Poverty Line), APL (Above the Poverty Line), or Antyodaya cards are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Government Service: Women who are currently employed in the government service are not eligible for this scheme.
- Income Limit: The family income of the applicant should be below Rs. 2 lakhs per annum to be eligible for this scheme.
- Taxpayers: Women who are taxpayers or whose husbands are taxpayers are not eligible to avail the benefits of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- One Female Head per Family: Only one female member per family can able to apply for this scheme.
Important documents to apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Domicile Certificate.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Aadhar Card Number.
- Pan Card.
- Mobile Number.
- Husband’s Aadhar Card.
Steps To Apply Online for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
- All people visit the official website at Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in to apply for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme.
- On the homepage Select the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023.
- Now start the registration by providing your Aadhar number and other required details.
- Keep a Safe Login Id and Password.
- Now start to fill out the application form by entering personal details and information related to your family’s income, address, and bank account.
- Upload the required documents, such as Aadhar card, domicile certificate, ration card, bank account passbook, and other required documents as mentioned in the form.
- Check the details given by you in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Keep the Safe application number for future reference. With the help of the application number, you can track the status of your application at any time.
- The authorities will verify the submitted applications, and upon approval, you will start receiving the benefits of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme in your bank account.
- Once your application is approved, the financial assistance of Rs. 2000 per month will be transferred to your bank account through DBT mode.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Registration Link
To apply for the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme, you will need to visit the official portal that is sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in, and do registration. The application link will be available on the website when the registration process begins. You can click on the direct link below the table to fill out the application form and proceed with the registration process.