KVCET Full Form Is Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering And Technology, Chennai. Karpaga Vinayaga Educational Group offers various programs of education like Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Nursing, and Allied Health Sciences. KVCET was established in the year 2001, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, and Affiliated with Anna University, Chennai. Our campus is away from the hustle and bustle of the city but near the scene.
At KVCET you can get well-qualified faculty members, well-planned lecture halls, computer centers, libraries, laboratories, Auditorium. Our aim to offer quality education is provided to cater to the needs of this competitive field.
Founder of KVCET
Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering And Technology, Chennai also known as KVCET. This KVCET Group was started in 1993 by Thiru.S.Regupathy, B.Sc., B.L., Founder, Honorable Minister of Law, Government of Tamilnadu. The main objective of this group is to offer you rendering quality education and groom efficient future citizens hence increasing the nation-building process.
- KVCET wishes to offer the conferring inventive advanced education with a more prominent emphasis on high-esteem frameworks molding faculty for country building
- To impart quality technical education by providing state-of-art infrastructure with the most trusted faculty members.
- Our object is to offer contemporary technical education for facing the needs and challenges of industries and research establishments at the global level.
- To impact the financial change of society by teaching human qualities and social obligations.
Courses Offered by KVCET
- BE Automobile Engineering
- BE Biomedical Engineering
- BE Civil Engineering
- BE Electrical & Eltrocins Engineering
- BE Computer Science and Engineering
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BE Mechanical Engineering
- BE Robotics and Automation
- Tech Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Tech Biotechnology
- Department of Science Humanity
- ME Big Data Analytics
- ME Biometrics and Cyber Security
- ME Computer Science and Engineering
- ME Manufacturing Engineering
- Tech Biotechnology
- MCA Master of Computer Application
- MBA Master of Bussines Administration
|B.Tech||Rs. 2 Lakhs (Total Fees)||10+2 with 50% Plus TNEA|
|MBA||Rs. 35,000 (Total Fees)||Graduation with 50% Plus TANCET|
|M.Tech||Rs. 1.05 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation with 50% Plus TANCET|
|BE||Rs. 2 Lakhs (Total Fees)||10+2 with 50% Plus TNEA|
|ME||Rs. 1.05 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation with 50% Plus TANCET|
|MCA||Rs. 35,000 (Total Fees)||Graduation with 50% Plus TANCET|
Eligibility For Admission
Students who have qualified for the Higher Secondary Examination of (10 +2) Curriculum (Academic Stream) endorsed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of concentrate under Part-III or any assessment of some other University or authority acknowledged by the Syndicate of the Anna University of Technology Chennai as comparable thereto.
Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the eighth semester B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Programme:
Candidates will need to pass the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational Stream (Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology) as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with 45% of marks (Reserved Category 40% marks)
Lateral Entry Admission
The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the BTE Tamil Nadu, or its equivalent are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
The candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc. level are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. Such candidates shall undergo two additional Engineering subject(s) in the third and fourth semesters or fourth and sixth semesters respectively as prescribed by the respective Faculty.
ME/MTech Degree Programme
Based on the entrance (TANCET / CET / GATE) marks conducted by the Anna University & Consortium of Self-Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree
Based on the entrance (MAT / TANCET / CET) marks conducted by the Anna University & Consortium of Self-Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu
Anna University General Guidelines: Anna University GO
KVCET Admission Procedure
To admission process to KVCET is carried out in two steps
- Single Window System
- Management Quota
The admission process is carried out in two categories:
Admission Via Single Window System
- 65% of seats for UG programs are allocated through advising held by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- The whole confirmation advancement program complies with and stringently falls inside the standards outlined by both Anna University and the Government of Tamil Nadu guaranteeing straightforwardness during the time spent on affirmation.
- The seats under the Government standard are straightforwardly filled through the single window arrangement of confirmation in light of Higher Secondary assessment marks (merit premise).
- Admission to different PG programs is finished through the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) held by Anna University.
Admission through Management Quota
- 35% of seats are assigned through the Consortium of Self-Financing Engineering Colleges under the administration share
- After the 12th-class students are distributed the affirmation cycle is reported through promotions in papers and in the school site. The intrigued understudies will take up the Consortium Eligibility Test (CET).
- In view of the position list distributed by the Consortium, the commendable competitors owned up to the courses required by them.
KVCET CONTACT DETAILS
Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology,
G.S.T Road, Chinna Kolambakkam, Madhuranthagam(T.k), Chengalpattu (D.t)-603308.